Title: Can I get some IE testers?
Ok, can I get some IE testers? I put the popup.php on my site, made a link in the latest video blog post (PJJ-TV #3) with the instructions below:

http://portlandjazzjams.blip.tv/

You will see a link that says, PC Users: click that link because it enables streaming video on IE with the new iPod video format.

Alternately, if you click on the link, it will start downloading the file, but it might not tell you that's what it's doing. If you get the file on your hard drive, you can view it with the Quicktime Stand Alone Player for Windows.

<a xhref="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone.html">Quicktime Standalone Player for Windows</a>

Note: the latest version of Quicktime on Windows IE machines  is included with the free <a xhref="http://www.apple.com/itunes/"> iTunes</a> download.

-d

Individual Fireant Use