I know it's not stricktly video, but I thought the group would like
to know what an eagle eyed blogger can accomplish. Discovering
celebrity child endangerment. Britney Spears drives SUV with baby in
LAP!!!

Way to go on the Spears nab. She should be arrested immediately.
Unbelievable. Thank you and congrats on the TODAY photo feature. Very
smart to put your URL on that one.

<http://rosiedemario.blogspot.com/>

--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster