I know what you mean, its like a car accident.
It's so horrible but you still want to slow down to look.
The twisted nature of being human.
Joan :|

On 2/8/06, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Oh ok -- I miss jokes easily ;)

I don't really want to start a conversation on it.  I just have a
revulsion to having people (regardless of celebrity or not) being
exposed without their consent.  I get tired of it being put in front
of me at the supermarket, changing channels and seeing it here.  I
felt I wanted to express my distaste.

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Verdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wasn't trying to change your ethics. I guess I meant to suggest
that if we
> wanted to have a conversation about this topic we should go back and
read
> those emails again and then see if there was anything left to say.
It was a