Peter,

You must not be subscribed to the right feed.

http://www.cautionzero.net/cherub/quicktime7.xml has enclosures.

PS to Scott: I seriously hope there is a line in the upcoming season
in which the gypsy says "The frogurt is also cursed."

I also hope you get the reference....

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant