holy crap! thats insane!

On 2/9/06, Kunga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Way to look Eagle Eye Kitka. Congrats to Andrew and Amanda. Well
deserved for all their persistent and consistent work this past year
and a half I think.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster

On Feb 9, 2006, at 8:22 AM, Ms. Kitka wrote:

> The Rocketboom eBay auction just ended.  The reserve was met and the
> highest bid was $40,000 to someone nicknamed starfinder5.
>
> Congrats RB!

Individual Fireant Use

were so hardcore we make small children cry, and the elderly die!

www.nerdxcore.net

Individual Fireant Use