B. Yen,

When I mentioned that I just post one per page, here's how I do it:

Go to the main Blogger page and click the Change Settings icon (looks
like a cog). You'll be taken to the Basic section of the "Settings"
tab.
Click the "Formatting" link, still in the Settings tab.
The first field is "Show"  and the number of days/weeks/months. Set
this to 1 day. Don't worry, when people download your feed, they can
get as many days as they want.

At the bottom of the page is the "Post Template." This is where you
can paste your embedded template in, so every time you go to post, you
will only have to change the URL and, if you want, the text
description, for your vlog.

Save your changes and republish your blog index.

>From then on, only post to the vlog once a day, if you only want 1
video to show at a time. You can backdate posts if you want, to put a
post on an empty day.

--
Stephanie Bryant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]