I didn't write a post like this earlier because I didn't know the
social rules.  But now I've seen others and I guess it should be okay
to ask y'all to come to the site because I do want to know what this
community has to say about what we've got.  Presently we've got about
19 shows.  We do 5 a week.  It's all built around the concept of a
guy, "the Captain" gearing up to set a world record by circumnavigating
in the smallest boat.  Hope you enjoy.  Hope to hear what you've got to
say.

-David