Thanks Enric and Deirdre!
Kiswahili and English are Kenyas official languages, so although most pieces will be mostly in English, they'll be a lot of Kiswahili too.

Robert, I don't have a feed set up yet. We are using an embedded flash player, but will probably end up with a weekly roundup download...we're still thinking through the options.

vincent