I link back to http://FreeVideoCoding.com

That means I'm not a popular vlogger.....??? thats correct I'm a
newbie. LOL

http://vlogmatic.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Nerissa \(TheVideoQueen\)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You got it from http://www.FreeVideoCoding.com Michael Sullivan
helped me add this feature after offering some of his code that I
tweaked to make the image the same size as player when cilcked.  The
actual option  is labeled "image link to embedded player". It's my
favorite video code for vlogging too! Like I said before, this
option stops all downloading when using embedded players.

>   Nerissa
>
>   PS - Sometimes I feel writing to this group about my free
resources is like talking into a vaccuum. I mean, practically no
popular vloggers even link back to this free amazing resource.
MySpace and LiveJournal users are more hip to FreeVideoCoding.com
than this group.

>   > I just found some javascript code that implements "click-to-
play
> > embedded video"  (don't even remember where I got it today!?).
I've