i like the embedthevideo.com name.
Pete, you might as well add links to all embed helper pages that you know of... make it a complete resource for people.

sull

On 2/10/06, Nerissa (TheVideoQueen) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You got it from http://www.FreeVideoCoding.com Michael Sullivan helped me add this feature after offering some of his code that I tweaked to make the image the same size as player when cilcked.  The actual option  is labeled "image link to embedded player". It's my favorite video code for vlogging too! Like I said before, this option stops all downloading when using embedded players.

Nerissa

PS - Sometimes I feel writing to this group about my free resources is like talking into a vaccuum. I mean, practically no popular vloggers even link back to this free amazing resource. MySpace and LiveJournal users are more hip to FreeVideoCoding.com than this group.

> I just found some _javascript_ code that implements "click-to-play
> embedded video"  (don't even remember where I got it today!?).  I've
> implemented it on my video-blog:

Nerissa Oden
http://TheVideoQueen.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com