This is a fun Friday idea.

Here's a video from 2004, when I was filing daily reports from the
Democratic Convention in Boston.

This one features Amy Carpenter:

http://vspan.blogspot.com/2004/08/statue-of-liberty-gang.html

Enjoy!

It's over on my little test blog.

While I'm at it, here's a list of my eight reports from the DNC.  It
was a lot of fun going out each day to get a stories that weren't
covered by big media:

http://stevegarfield.blogs.com/videoblog/2004/08/video_blogging_.html

On Feb 10, 2006, at 4:37 PM, johngaltsjournal wrote:

> It's friday!  How about everyone share one of their vlogs that they
> really love!  Maybe
> something deep in your archives that many may not have shown!

--Steve
--
http://SteveGarfield.com
http://Rocketboom.com

"You are worth like 50 million danishes." - Amy Carpenter

Alternative reply address:
stephen.garfield [AT] comcast.net