In case the below makes no sense, it's actually replying to Clint's comments about being in Fort Smith Arkansas

On 2/9/06, Clint Sharp < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Vlogmap says no :).  Closest one is reelfun up in Northwest Arkansas (hour or two drive depending on how far north they are).  I'm working on organizing a local blogger meetup in town to start working on my Local Web project, but it's slow going (lots of research finding bloggers, thank god for Bloggers profile pages).