INTP - I would prefer living in a library or with books but I can be
social or appear extraverted for a limited time period. Don't mind
preping or giving a speech but I want to run for the hills after (I
don't but I feel that way sometimes.)

I think because vlogging can allow those who are introverted to do
what they do in private, it is a great medium for all persuasions.

As for my vlogging style, I really don't want to be the focus. I want
to record what I encounter and document the dissappearing world I once
knew. Maybe in the future, when I'm ready and have something
worthwhile to say.

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com