Not only does an angel in heaven get slaughtered, but God kills a kitten.  Think of the kittens!!!  Please!!  Think of the kittens!!!

Rachel (Alternative Kitten)

On 10 Feb 2006, at 21:57, Rob Reedy wrote:

"Every time you spam, an angel in heaven gets slaughtered."

Oh what a visual that put in my mind... clipped in the back with an
ax... right between the wings....

I am Traumatized for life....

"I'm Rob Reedy, and those are my thoughts."

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "johngaltsjournal"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How many days in a row has this spam come on the list?
>
> Please, Taylor, think about the children and how they dont need to
see this drilled into their
> small impressionable minds.  They deserve to grow up pure of heart
and not spammy and
> repetitive.  We should instill thoughts of love and creativity
instead of this crass
> consumerism.
>
> Every time you spam, an angel in heaven gets slaughtered.  You
don't want to be blamed for
> killing all of Gods angels, do you?  That would suck.
>
> schlomo
> http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
> http://bayarea.node101.org
>

> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Kunga <kunga@> wrote: