Don't be so cocky. Give it time. :)

On 2/14/06, Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
guess what... i have NO COMMENT today :)

On 2/13/06, Chuck Olsen < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Although I'm generally anti-"vlog definition fight" -- I gotta say Josh K
and Steve G are right on the money.

Debating what kinds of content, etc. are a videoblog is one thing. But just
slapping video on a static web site is most certainly NOT a videoblog. By
that reasoning, almost every web page would be a blog because it has text.

You at least need dated entries of some sort to be a blog format.
That's what it *is*. Dated entries in reverse chronological order.
Comments and RSS feeds are nice, but those are all bells and whistles.
You don't have do enable conversation or offer alternative distribution
of your content, but it's nice. :-)

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "missbhavens1969" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>