How cool! I've been a David Lowery fan since Telephone Free Landslide
Victory came out when I was in 14. Camper Van Beethoven always had a
serious indy streak to them, particularly with their Eugene Chadbourne
collaborations during their pre-Virgin Records days. I probably saw
Lowery perform half a dozen times (mostly with Camper, plus a couple
Cracker gigs, including one my old music magazine, art+performance,
organized in Chicago at Northwestern in '92.) Oh, what memories.

As Lowery wrote 21 years ago, everything seems to be up in the air at
this time...

ac

andy carvin
www.andycarvin.com