Cheers

We could split them up, I've got meeting and then something after work that runs later into the evening so not very avails today.

BTW, does the live Stickam feel like a vlogmap-inspired idea?

Should we put together a page with vloggers who want to be listed so peeps can switch channels and visually ping them?