Yeah, I know my network can't handle video. That would be sweet!

All I really want to do is to turn the import function of iMovie on and off. It would be nice if I could save the files remotely as well, but I don't think that is possible.

I am using one mac for sound on stage, and am using another connected to my GL2 for capture. It doubles as a monitor, which is important, as I shoot a lot by myself, and am active on camera.

It is really no big deal to do it manually, but man it would be cool to set up on stage and control my camera and capture from there.

Later,
Ron