Jay!  Yeah, we're trying something new, something that we weren't able to do
with our
individual videoblogs.

We originally did try using iWeb, it looked so promising.  It is literally the
easiest web site
generation application I have ever seen.  Unfortunately with its simplicity and
ease of use
comes a lack of features for the more "seasoned" user... the big problem for us
was the
fact that there is no built-in comments feature.  There are other rather
important features
it is lacking, including the ability to change the photos that link to the
videos, it is
currently just pulling the first frame of the video from what I could tell.  It
is also quite a
pain if you aren't a .Mac user, as you have to republish to a folder each time
you make a
change or new post to the site.  This means that the dates on all the files for
your site are
updated, so if you use a synchronization feature such as that in Dreamweaver,
it thinks
that everything needs to be uploaded... which can be time consuming once your
site is
large.

I think that iWeb is a great tool for the novice looking at publishing their
words, sounds or
videos on the Web in the least amount of time, both for the learning curve and
for the
actual work put into maintenance... but only if the user is a .Mac subscriber.
That's when
it really does shine. Then again I only spent about an hour and a half with it
before
deciding it wasn't ready for prime-time... so maybe it does more that I thought.

The templates are, as with all things Apple, beautiful in their simplicity,
though... and so I
tried my best to emulate the look for Noodle Scar by painstakingly (since I'm
not fluent in
html) modifying one of the Blogger templates.  Good eye in noticing that...

Vu