On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 03:32:50 +0100, Adam Quirk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I want a script like these that runs on every site I visit.
>
> Maybe it scrubs the page for all the .mov, .wmv, and .mp4 files and
> presents
> a list of links to them?
>
> Possible?

A Greasemonkey solution is the obvious answer (runs only on Firefox and
Opera). It'll take like an hour or two to get working I bet. Mail me
off-list and we'll spec it out and build it.

Don't forget that if you have QT Pro you can right click on the video and
save a copy to your harddrive.

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>