Lisa,

I thought you were exporting it as AVI and then compressing with quick time pro?

... Richard (your father who bought quick time pro for you :)

On 2/16/06, grasshopperatyourfeet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay here's the dealio gang.  I've been using the approximate settings
for a avi to QT conversion in my Adobe Premier elements but I'm always
concerned that film integrity is being compromised and/or lost in the
conversion.

Is anyone else using Adobe Premier elements and if so... PLEASE for
the love of God could you email me with the exact conversion stats?
It would be incredibly helpful.
Currently I'm just using as close to what Freevlog's got on their
tutorial but there are subtle differences that I think are causing a
quality drop in what starts out as some nice footage.

Thanks in advance!

Lisa

Richard
http://www.richardshow.com