> Do you enjoy watching vlog video on:
>
> +  The Web
> +  Desktop Media Player and/or Aggregator
> +  TV
> +  Portable Media Player (viPod, PSP etc)

Mostly...the web.

> Questions questions questions.................
> Are you hard core?  Spend several hours a day watching video?

Not hard core. I'll sit down for an hour or 2 and watch some of my
prefered vloggers.

> Are you a remixer? Do you need/like to organize all the video from
channels you subscribe to for later?

Have no interest in remixing what someone else has done. I dont save
online videos. Just watch them as I come across them.

> Do you typically watch the same video more than once?  If so, do you
find it annoying to go back to the source to grab or search your
computer for it?

I generally only watch a video once unless it's a REALLY good one. If
I want to watch it again, I just go back to the site and replay it.

> Do you enjoy the web video experience?  What makes it good or bad
for you?

I enjoy it. Bad: Video that wont come off a server fast enough and
stutters.

> Do you like special software to handle video playback?

No.

> Do you care about online video working like a TV so you can channel
surf?

No.

> Are you online most of the time? Have broadband?

Have broadband.

> Commute and use a portable device?  Whats it like for you?

I recently got a Samsung A920 phone. I bought a 512M SD card for it
and sometimes grab the latest PAN compilation, convert it to 3gp and
put on my phone to watch over lunch.

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com