I also had a failure uploading my 3ivx quicktime movie.  I informed
them of that; they requested a copy of the file; I pointed them to the
video file I have on blip.tv.  The tech support guy at blip.tv said
their working on fixing the problem and will have a fix earliest today
2/17.  Though it may take longer.

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> What a wicked tool, not only video, pictures but audio and a web cam
> chat(even though it's quite echoy.  But still a step in the right
> direction none the less.
>
> I am in love so far.  Doesn't accept MP4's though yet, I wonder why?
>
> Paul
>

> On 16 Feb 2006, at 19:30, Enric wrote:
>
> > Wow.
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ted Tagami <digitalbuddha@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > that's number of people out of one million. So Youtube is
> > approaching 10,000
> > > per every 1,000,000 people or 1% of all uniques on the internet.

> > rathar than

> > on the

> > companies"
> > cool the
> > the media

> > web.
> > email to:
> > the Yahoo!

t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=OHeQJK
> > by66gg3t35np-qiw>

t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=hK8TfZa7C
> > lhTIxDJdP6Cbw>

t=ms&k=Use&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=fljF53rXtnOMj