I enjoyed reading this thread for the personalities on display in
it.  I'm going to www.ravensspace.blogspot now to see the video.

-David
The Captain Humphreys Project:
A man alone.  Around the world.
The smallest boat.  A world record.

www.captainhumphreys.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "grasshopperatyourfeet"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> is indeed just posessed by the devil or if it was just a matter of
> the right protocols
>
> Cheers!
> Lisa (Richards Daughter)
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Howell"
> <taoofdavid@> wrote:
> >
> > Ok...this is how *I* work with Premiere Elements...
> >
> > Start a new project. Use the default preset of DV-NTSC.
> >
> > Capture video.
> >
> > Edit video.
> >
> > When finished, go File, Export, Movie.
> >
> > Save it as an AVI. Generally the default settings are all fine.
> They
> > should be the following...
> >
> > Export
> >  Video and audio
> >  Entire Timeline
> >
> > Filetype
> >  Microsoft DV AVI
> >
> > Video Settings
> >  Compressor: DV NTSC
> >  Frame size: 720h 480v (0.900)
> >  Frame rate: 29.97 frames/second
> >  Pixel Aspect Ratio: D1/DV NTSC (0.9)
> >  Fields: Lower Field First
> >
> > Audio Settings
> >  Compressor: Uncompressed
> >  Sample rate: 48000 samples/second
> >  Channels: Stereo
> >  Sample type: 16-bit
> >
> > Now, open Quicktime.
> >
> > Import AVI.
> >
> > Then File, Export.
> >
> > The settings you want to use are the following...
> >
> > Under "Video"
> > Settings
> > - Compression Type - H.264
> > - Motion - Frame Rate: 15FPS
> > - Key Frames - Automatic
> > - Data Rate - Restrict to 355kbits/sec
> > - Optimized for Streaming
> > - Compressor - Encoding - Best Quality (Multi Pass)
> >
> > Filter
> > - No filters
> >
> > Size
> > Custom Size - Width 320 Height 240
> >
> > Now onto the "Sound"
> > Settings
> > - Format - AAC
> > - Channels - Stereo (L R)
> > - Rate - 22.050kHz
> > Check "Show Advanced Settings"
> > AAC Encoder Settings:
> > - Bit Rate Format - Constant Bit Rate
> > - Target Bit Rate - 32kbps
> > - Precedence - Sample Rate
> > - Quality - Better
> >
> > That should give you the following...
> >
> > http://www.taoofdavid.com/videos/baby_sphynx_2.mov
> >
> > I use this method all the time and the videos turn out fine for
> the web.
> >
> > David
> > http://www.taoofdavid.com
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Richard Show <richard@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > when I have captured video with elements, it's seemed to work
> fine,
> > so maybe
> > > it's a matter of it doesn't like the imported DV-AVI file (at
> least
> > that's
> > > the position I'm retreating to for now ...

AVI
> file.
> size,

> the
> custom.
> very
> 30.30mbits/sec

> difference

> know

> and
> only a
> going

> that... But
> as an
> double

> you

t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=OHeQJ

t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=hK8TfZa7

t=ms&k=Use&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=fljF53rXtnOM

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-

Yahoo!