yeah, i'm with you (as a user).  all web but def ready for the bloggy TV platforms too.
TVtonic looks great.  havent tried it though.. it just microsoft compat, right?

on a related note, i got this in my inbox today...

http://www.worldsofttv.com/documents/27.html

i just scanned it, dont know what the deal is.... but they are pimpn 'video stretching' with flash.