By the way...what the hell are you going on about here? You think that
because I want to spend money with a group of people to get our own
dedicated server that I should check out some places that try to stick
as many people on one server as possible???

I havent a clue what you are talking about or what brought you to make
this comment?

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com