One of the side benefits of being a citizen journalist/vlogger is that
you sometimes run into opportunities you wouldn't normally have if you
weren't lugging along a camcorder. Such was the case Friday night when
I asked actress Elisabeth Shue to say a few words about Creative
Commons.

Here's the short writeup on my vlog:
http://www.realpeoplenetwork.com/2006/02/actress_elisabe.html
(the video is available in mp4 or m4v)

(For you kids, Shue starred in such films as "Leaving Las Vegas," for
which she won an Oscar nomination for best actress, "The Karate Kid,"
"The Trigger Effect," "Back to the Future 2 and 3," "Cocktail," etc.)

I also did a short video interview with her husband, filmmaker Davis Guggenheim:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jdlasica/101814333/
again, available in mp4 or m4v

And I created a Flickr photo gallery of screen shots from Elisabeth's
"video shoot":
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jdlasica/sets/72057594067082114/

As well as a BitTorrent gallery:
http://www.prodigem.com/torrents/torrent_1329.html