I guess it's just a matter of getting started. mefeedia has RSS feeds for
just about anything. Last I checked they also had Media RSS feeds with
thumbnails. It's just a matter of putting them to good use (you need a
man-in-the-middle on your server, since you can't pull the feeds directly
via Ajax).

Wee: <URL: http://api.mefeedia.com/ >

- Andreas

--