Hi everyone.

My name is Ingvar, i´m a german videoblogger since shortly (dezember05) and
post
mostly artistical videos: [ greenhornsview.blogspot.com ]
I work with QuartzComposer (built into MacOS X ) and Final Cut to work on vids
of my
digicam.

as most of you probably, I suffer from chronical lack of comments, even though
i write
comments to other blogs. i guess my stuff isn´t really what people care about...

greetings, ingvar

Ciao Maximiliano!

i´m happy to find your post, because i was looking for an italian vlogger-site
to improve
my italian for a 10day trip in march. Mostly i want to understand better spoken
italian, last
time i was in Rome, i didn´t get much of the conversations after the first 3
sentences and
after two weeks i found it very frustrating to be there and be unable to
understand. to
learn a language it´s good to see "original" things, not language-learning
books. you can
see what is now bothering real people in the moment. i need the real thing.
and movies give you voices to listen to, and also motion pictures to associate
to the story
and the voice, and associations help to remember.

"Maximiliano" è inghlese per Massimiliano o sono due nomi diversi?

ci vediamo sul tuo blog... anche perché il mio è in inghlese...

ciao, Ingvar

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Maximiliano Bianchi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>