I guess it's possible... if I had a budget to work with I would
purchase an HD camera too.  I look forward to seeing tomorrow's show
just to see whether this large size will be a daily occurance or just
a one-time gig... after all, RB has made many changes before.

Alternatively: Perhaps after seeing their show on CSI, they decided to
make their site look more like the CSI-Rocketboom site... larger
embedded video.

Ms. Kitka
Amateur Conspiracy Theorist

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ronen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Downgraded HD?  Looks to me like they bought a new HD camera for their
> future pay-service, and began using it, and we're seeing the 'standard'
> downgraded version.
>
> Yes/no?
>
> On 2/21/06, Ms. Kitka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  I was wondering.  Today's RB episode is in Widescreen (the site .mov
> > file as well as the iTunes file)... so is RB catering to the new video
> > iPod screen size or did they just feel like broadcasting in widescreen
> > for the fun of it?
> >
> > Curious,
> > Kitka
> > http://www.kitkast.com/