If I don't get the tech lingo right, just bear with me, I am a social
worker that just does this in my free time.

I am new to this whole thing and would love some input on the best way
to post videos to my blog.  I have tried a few options and it seems
like embedding the videos is the way to go.  I have read that a lot of
people think you should link it to another page rather than have it
play on the page itself.

I have figured out how to embed it them to my page, but then there is
no preview pic.  Should I even be trying to embed them on my page?

I have only done that to one of my videos and am looking for feedback
before I do more.  I just dont like how my videos open currently.

I have found one site that creates a video code for you, but the code
for the embedded video with a pic doesnt work. The site is:
http://freevideocoding.com/  Does that site usually work?  I hope so
because I suck at HTML.

I hope I am making a little sense... my brain is mush from searching
for answers online all evening.

Thanks... Kelley

http://kelleyinthecity.blogspot.com/