exactly - bit off topic maybe but I've started recording little video messages to my mum (she lives in another country) and sending her those instead of emails. she loves them! another branch of videoblogging? I call them "snakkemail" (talkmail in norwegian) and she loves receiving them.

trine

davidandtrine.org

Ted Tagami wrote:
why have voicemail when you can have videomail?