Hi Kelley,

FreeVideoCoding.com does work but some free website services like Blogger.com don't accept _javascript_ (which is what FVC uses in part of it's "Link to Embedded Player from Image" feature.) FVC uses _javascript_ to make your image the same size as your chosen embed player size (ie: 320x240) so that your website contents dont get shifted when web visitors click to play video.

What you CAN do is Link your video file from an image or text. And NOT embed. This is not the same as Linking to an embedded player, but achieves a similar result--web visitors arent hit with a lot of downloading as soon as they get to your webpage.

See these examples and instructions for linking to wmv video with image or text:
http://www.freevideocoding.blogspot.com

Nerissa

> I have found one site that creates a video code for you, but the code
> for the embedded video with a pic doesnt work. The site is:
> http://freevideocoding.com/  Does that site usually work?  I hope so
> because I suck at HTML.
>
> I hope I am making a little sense... my brain is mush from searching
> for answers online all evening.
>
> Thanks... Kelley
>
> http://kelleyinthecity.blogspot.com/

Nerissa Oden