I've mentioned this to a small amount of people, but I'll put it out
there to the 2000+ of the group.

I think there is a great opportunity for the aggregators to use
Bayesian-type filtering (think email spam filters) to help gather
videos of interest to the viewer. If the aggregator can ascertain the
context from the blog post (and possibly the related tags in a
directory like MeFeedia or FireAnt), then it can use that context to
determine the "type" of video. It could then filter the videos
appropriately.

Right now I have 373 unwatched videos in FireAnt. If it had a way to
"learn" what I like, it could then "bubble up" the videos I want to
watch.

Hopefully someone will run with this (MeFeedia, FireAnt, I/ON...anyone?)

My 2ยข.

--
joshpaul