I've started listening to pod casts very morning while walking on our exercise thingy, and I've really gotten addicted to this week in tech, in that I find it really entertaining, and John C. Dvorak is the most entertaining of all of them (to my warped mind).

He doesn't take himself very seriously and enjoys saying stuff like this and you'll see in the article he does have some interesting reasons for coming to this conclusion, though I don't anyone thinks they're too logical.

The most entertaining thing about this whole discusion on twit was that the other panelists gave him all sorts of shit about how stupid the idea was too.

... Richard (always looking for geek entertanment)