I'm personally offering sponsorship to AskANinja of an Audioblog.com
account--not just
because they can have flash AND *casting happen on their OWN site, but because
things
like this make me twitchy.

It's out there guys! Holla!

Cheers,

ER

ericrice.com | slackstreet entertainment
audioblog.com-soon-to-be-renamed-since-we-offer-the-most-butt-kickingest-
unmetered-bandwidth-videoblogging-stuff-around-but-you-wouldn't-know-it-from-
the-audio-in-our-name