I'm slightly "off on a tangent"...but here's an idea:

Arin and Susan, if you are reading this, come on out to Vloggercon in SF!

We can create something akin to a "flash mob".

If I am not mistaken, FEM is looking to get enough people to vote for a zip code to show their film. Now just supposing we dynamically registered a SF zip with each Vloggercon attendee?! We could have a Thurs or Fri night showing of their film in a theater!

Wouldn't that be sumthin'