Hey Brett,

Do me a favor and drop us an e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  We'll take a
look at your blogging setup and help you out.  Also please feel free
to IM me on AOL instant messenger -- I'm on as "mikehudack".

Generally speaking, problems like this are caused either by bad
username & password combinations, or because something about your
Movable Type setup is unusual.  Either way, we'll solve it for you :)

Yours,

Mike
Co-founder, blip.tv

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Gaylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>