Hello Vloggers!

Long time lurker, first time poster :) I work for Public Access in
Manhattan (for those of you that know jay - i work w/ him) and we're
starting to get the ball rolling here at MNN w/ videoblogging.  To
kick things off we're having a panel on Wednesday March 1st. If you're
in the area we would love for you to come.
You can RSVP here:
http://www.mnn.org/vlog.html

Anyways, even though i have my own vlog, and i post (just not as
regularly as i would like to) I'm not necessarily familiar with all of
the issues concerning vlogging.
I'll be moderating the panel and i would love any help that
experienced vloggers can give me.
For example what issues do i need to be sure to touch on, things that
we should make sure that we talk about.

Many thanks,
Ivettza  :)