Deirdre Straughan wrote:

> But then you have to fill in the page about the video all over again, don't
> you? Uh, not to be rude, but why do you put up with that kind of
> performance? Why does anyone? There are lots of other free services out
> there that work a lot better

Crap, I don't know what to tell you besides the fact that it works for
me (and plenty of other people.) I fill out the form, submit it, and my
video is uploaded and immediately available. I trust Ourmedia and am a
supported of what they are doing. I can't exactly say that about the
other free services out there that are commercial and may get bought, go
out of business, or do some other nasty thing at some point in the
future. But then, I tend to be an idealist...

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...