I was just wondering if any of you have experienced this problem before...

I uploaded my Kitkast files last night and although I know they are
definitely uploaded (ie. they were listed on the FTP as completely
uploaded and I can watch them no problem), the .mov file is not listed
in the Media Files section of my LibSyn account.  I need to see them
listed because I need the information on the details of the file
(besides the URL) to post it on my blog site.

Here are the two files I uploaded last night (ie. you might as well
have a sneak peak if you like this kinda stuff):
http://media.libsyn.com/media/mskitka/Kitkast-01-18.mov
http://media.libsyn.com/media/mskitka/Kitkast-01-18.wmv

Anyone have this problem before?

Kitka