Hey Sull,

First of all, thanks :)

As far as professional / premium accounts, we'll be doing them soon,
but they're not our chief focus at the moment -- right now we're very
much concentrating on building the back-end business side of things
along with our infrastructure.  Pro accounts are coming, though.

As for throughput, we're dedicated to having plenty of throughput for
everyone, and we have no intention of limiting individual throughput.
 I can tell you that we're getting an additional dedicated line for
use in serving videos, and that based on current usage it'll give us
150% of our required bandwidth.

Yours,

Mike
Co-founder, blip.tv