>    This is intriguing. I had this vision of walking through a garage sale
> somewhere and finding a box of old postcards, each with a little note
> scribbled on it.
>  I like the wavy-ness of the video. As if time is being bent somehow...
>  Somewhere/time in the future there will be a dusty place in the internet,
> somewhere behind an old Craig's List, there will be that box of old
> postcards...short videos of the past...each with a little >note scribbled on
> it.

poetry aside....Im following you.
The internet is barely 10 years old for most people.
in 70 years the web will actually have entire lifetimes on it.
and this means video too.

our grandkids will able to surf and run across peepholes into
relationships, stoires, and full moments with people who no longer
exist.
Its up to us to make that happen...
And for them to figure out what it means.

Jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging
<http://www.momentshowing.net>