I tried four or five times yesterday, never got it to work. QA and usability both pretty much suck, documentation is non-existent (forums, but apparently no way to search them, and no knowledgebase), and help hard to find.

I dunno, I guess teenagers are willing to put up with a lot to hang out with the cool kids.

I'm willing to keep trying because I'm curious to see whether the networking benefits can also work for videobloggers, but am skeptical about the survival of the whole thing.

If any ONE of these services would really get its act together on QA and UI, they might win the battle for mindshare. It wouldn't take much. The bar is awfully low right now.