control and leveraging content creators flexibility to let their viewers escape the world of apple.

On 2/27/06, Ms. Kitka < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One would think that since Apple owns Quicktime and Quicktime has
interactive links that they would work in iTunes... but I was just
trying them out on an old RB episode to see if it worked and it just
paused the video.

Kitka

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Sullivan"