I am feeling the same thing.

As far as aging goes, the perception that time accelerates is real.

Consider that at 1 year of age, the next year is 50% of your life; a 10 year old, 10%, at 25, 4%; at 50, 2%. Perhaps when we are younger it seems all less fleeting than as we grow older..trying to hold on what appears to be slipping through our fingers.

Ah, those long lazy days of summer youth!

Time is a constant, although it sure doesn't feel like it.