I am just another vlogger, not an attorney, but a few yellow flags pop up for me in their ToS:

4d. "...as well as to allow any partner web sites to reproduce, publish, edit, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute Your Content worldwide on their respective web sites without any notice or further consent orally or in writing."

12b. "...Motion.TV in its sole discretion sets the allocation of revenue to be paid to content providers."

Although revenue is shared pro rata with the traffic you generate (good), Motion.tv does not disclose the revenue share (from gross or even net receipts) paid to Users (BAD).

16. Links & Marketing Partner Sites is not transparent. Sounds like they will syndicate, but do not claim any responsibility to the partner so syndicated.