From: NMA Theater < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: February 28, 2006 11:11:59 AM CST
To: mason dixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: May events

Mason,

I would like to discuss something with you - we're planning on a theme for May's event calendar, and we're calling it "Movies in May at NMA." I'm trying to book as many film and video related events as possible for May. First, I would love for you to do an event (or two), perhaps a Made on a Mac or a special Workshop in movie-making techniques. Also, I would love to have the video bloggers in again, but the last time they changed contacts on me so many times I don't know who to call - do you have a recommendation for someone who can put together a video blogging event like the last one? I know you worked with them on that, and it's a great event. And if you have any other thoughts or ideas, please feel free. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Craig

Individual Fireant Use

Josh Leo