I just jumped in!

The water is fine.

I uploaded a short video and now it is processing.

Based on viewing the other videos on the site, I'd say that means the
host is encoding my video into Flash.

On Mar 2, 2006, at 2:29 AM, Deirdre Straughan wrote:

> The upload widget is the same. At the end I still have a "processing"
> message, though it's graphically different. So now I have the same
> video "processing" twice. Experience to date is that it never finishes
> processing...

--Steve
--
http://SteveGarfield.com
http://Rocketboom.com

My most recent post:

VLOG SOUP: Episode 12
<http://stevegarfield.blogs.com/videoblog/2006/03/vlog_soup_episo.html>

"You are worth like 50 million danishes." - Amy Carpenter

Alternative reply address:
stephen.garfield [AT] comcast.net