I'm no genius, but here's my answer:

>From my experience with having a PSP, it is the hardest one to "make
happy."  However, the one common factor that PSP and ipod share is the
ability to accept mp4 format.  So for all intensive purposes, if you
can find a piece of shareware that will make mp4 files specifically to
play on the PSP (there are several of them out there), and if you post
one of those to your vlog, and have someone download and test it on
their ipod, I give you a very good chance it will work.

Good luck!
Susan

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Van Dijck"